Pune blasts: NIA questions six in Beed
A team of National Investigation Agency (NIA) has questioned six persons from Beed in connection with Pune serial blasts case, sources said on Wednesday.
The NIA team, which arrived here on Sunday, returned on Wednesday morning. It also conducted searches at some places, police sources said.
Abu Jundal alias Zabiuddin Ansari, a terror suspect and 'a handler' in the 26/11 Mumbai attack, hails from Beed. He had given information about the terror network in this area during his interrogation, sources said.
One person was injured in four low-intensity blasts that took place in Pune on August 1. Delhi police last week claimed to have solved the case with the arrest of three alleged Indian Mujahideen operatives.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow