Pune FC look to rub salt into Bagan’s wounds
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Pune FC, however, cannot take their opponents lightly. Bagan has a strong force, which includes India international Nirmal Chhetri, Aibor Khongjee and former India defender Mehrajuddin Wadoo. The midfield also boasts of a strong line-up in the form of India midfielder Jewel Raja, experienced playmaker Denson Devadas with winger Snehasis Chakraborty ready to bomb down the flanks. Bagan will miss the services of Biswajit Saha, who serves a one-match suspension after his sending off against Dempo SC.
"Playing Mohun Bagan for any player is a motivation, which should automatically urge them once out on the field," said Perreira. "I have told the players to play as per plan and also urged them to enjoy the gift God has given them and put their best foot forward," he added.
Pune FC have a fully fit squad for this pivotal game. A clear indication of this fact is the success achieved in Goa with five changes to the playing eleven. Perreira said his side had shown fight in the last game to come back from one goal down and that was an encouraging sign. Perreira also said he was happy with playing the same side that played in Goa and that there would be no changes.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations