Punjab, Haryana continue to reel under cold conditions
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Cold conditions continued to prevail at many places in Punjab and Haryana today with minimum temperatures hovering a few notches below normal.
Ludhiana was the coldest place in the two states recording a low of 8.3 deg C, two notches below normal, the MeT said here.Patiala, too, experienced a cold night at 8.9 deg C, down one notch, while Amritsar's minimum settled at 10 deg C. Narnaul in Haryana recorded a low of 9 deg C, down onedegree, while Ambala registered a minimum of 9.5 deg C, one below normal.Chandigarh (10.5 deg C), Hisar (10.8 deg C) and Bhiwani (10.6 deg C) recorded near similar minimum temperatures.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’