Punjab Police Housing Corpís email hacked
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
The UT Police has registered a case after the official email account of the Punjab Police Housing Corporation Limited was hacked by an unknown person.
The Sector 3 Police Station registered a case on February 5, although the account has been hacked since January 31.
The Station House Officer (SHO) of Police Station Sector 3, Inspector Shri Prakash said, "RP Singh, the ADGP of the Punjab Police Housing Corporation approached us stating that Corporation were not able to access the official email account."
"We have transferred the case to the Cyber Cell, which will be investigating the matter," he added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'