Pvt Indian plane makes emergency landing in Pak
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A small private Indian jet with 10 people on board made an emergency landing in the southern Pakistani port city of Karachi on Tuesday after developing technical problems, officials said. The 10 persons in the aircraft, including three crew members, remained safe during the emergency landing.
"The aircraft, which was flying from Dubai to Delhi, developed a problem with its hydraulic system and landed in Karachi," Civil Aviation Authority spokesman Pervez George told PTI.
"We put the 10 people on an Emirates flight to Delhi via Dubai at 7.30 pm," he said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow