Quarterly results: Unitech Q2 net down 47%
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Unitech Q2 net down 47%
New Delhi: Realty firm Unitech on Saturday reported a 47 per cent fall in consolidated net profit in the second quarter ended September 30 at Rs 49.19 crore as against Rs 92.46 crore in the same period last year. The net income during the second quarter also went down by 21 per cent to Rs 539.83 crore from Rs 679.35 crore in the year-ago period. Unitech's consolidated net debt stood at Rs 5,566 crore and its net debt to equity ratio was 0.47:1.
DB Realty Q2 net drops 41%
MUMBAI: DB Realty on Saturday reported a 41.23 per cent decline in consolidated net profit at Rs 9.12 crore for the quarter ended September 30, following fall in sales. The real estate firm had registered a net profit of Rs 15.52 crore in the corresponding quarter last year. Total sales dipped 68.38 per cent to Rs 52.74 crore in the second quarter from Rs 166.84 crore in the year-ago period.
Lanco reports quarterly loss
New Delhi: Diversified group Lanco Infratech on Saturday reported a consolidated loss of Rs 135.93 crore for the three months ended September hurt by fuel shortages for power projects. In the three months ended September 2011, Lanco had a consolidated net loss of Rs 259.48 crore.
GVK Power reports net loss
Hyderabad: GVK Power and Infrastructure on Saturday reported net loss of Rs 43.66 crore for the quarter ended September 30, mainly due to interest burden and shortage of gas supply to the group's power projects. The infrastructure major had posted a net profit of Rs 37.92 crore in the same period of the previous year.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet