- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
RBI nod to exporters to access forex mkt
The Reserve Bank of India has allowed exporters to access the forex market for purchasing foreign exchange but only after utilising fully the available balances in their exchange earners' foreign currency accounts. Earlier, the RBI had allowed exporters to convert the balance in the EEFC account into rupees.
Max Bupa starts online insurance
Max Bupa Health Insurance on Tuesday launched online insurance product that will offer differential pricing based on the place of residence of the customer. "The pricing of this product is very competitive and is the first of its kind in the industry. The product will only be available online," Max Bupa CEO Manasije Mishra told reporters here.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held