- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The centre will enhance global engineering R&D capabilities for next-generation automobile occupant safety and protection systems.
Ramanath is MSE executive director
KN Ramanath has assumed office as the executive director of Madras Stock Exchange. Prior to current appointment, he was the chief operating officer of Delhi Stock Exchange from October 2011 to december 2012. He held various positions in the sector such as CEO and wholetime director of BgSE Financials (a subsidiary of Bangalore Stock Exchange), AGM of Bharat Overseas Bank and Indian Overseas Bank, and fund manager with Canbank Mutual Funds, among others.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet