Rahul Gandhi's visit to Tripura rescheduled
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has rescheduled his election campaign tour to Tripura and will now visit the state on February 11 instead of February 8, the party members said.
Gandhi will visit Tripura for the February 14 Assembly election campaign on February 11 instead of February 8, Tripura Pradesh Congress member Pijush Biswas said.
"He will address a rally at Sonamura sub-divisional town in Sipahijala district, Belonia sub-divisional town in South Tripura district and Dharmanagar town in North Tripura district," he said.
The dates of the visit of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi remain the same, Biswas said.
Singh will arrive at Agartala on February 9 and proceed to Ambassa, headquarter of Dhalai district, to address an election rally. Sonia Gandhi will arrive in Agartala the following day to address public rallies in the state capital and Kumarghat in North Tripura district before returning to New Delhi on the same day, he said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow