Railways staffer dies in luxury train
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
A Railways staffer with the luxury train — Royal Rajasthan on Wheels — was found dead in one of its cabins on Sunday morning.
Om Prakash, manager of the train, is suspected to have died of a cardiac arrest.
His cabin was locked from inside and there were no external injuries on the body, police said.
According to police, around 7 am, a tea vendor knocked at the cabin's door, but received no response. The train was at the Safdarjung railway station.
"Railways officials broke the door open. There were no injury marks on Prakash's body. We have sent the body for post-mortem," a senior police officer said.
Prakash, a resident of Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan, was to retire on October 31.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held