Raja Bhaiya case: CBI picks up slain pradhan’s son
Raja Bhaiya case: The CBI on Thursday picked up slain Balipur village pradhan Nanhey Yadav's son for questioning in connection with the murder of DSP Zia-ul Haque. Family of DSP has alleged involvement of Raja Bhaiya in case.
The pradhan's son, who the family claims is a minor, had been missing since the murders of the DSP and his own uncle Suresh in Balipur on the night of March 2.
The CBI had been searching for him for the past two days, following the questioning of pradhan's brothers Phoolchand and Pawan. They had told the CBI that he accompanied Suresh when the latter suffered a bullet injury and died. Sources said that the investigators are looking at him and Pawan as suspects in the DSP's murder.
CBI took the help of Phoolchand to trace the pradhan's son at a relative's place in Allahabad from where he was brought to the agency.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow