Rajkumar Hirani suffers heat stroke on the sets of Peekay
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Filmmaking is not an easy job. Proving that is the recent incident on sets of Peekay, when director Rajkumar Hirani suffered a severe heat stroke.
Apparently, Hirani who had been shooting the film in Mandawa (in the Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan), along with the entire team in the scorching heat, appeared extremely weak after a few shots were taken. However, despite this Hirani continued to shoot to a point at which he almost collapsed. The present unit panicked, fearing that it could be a heart ailment.
Hirani, was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he underwent emergency tests, which revealed that he had a heat stroke. The doctors have since assured the unit members that Hirani just needs rest and there was nothing to worry about.
Peekay which stars Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput, will release in the first half of 2014.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held