Rajnath, JDU say don't talk about PM post, C P Thakur defies
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- PM-level talks: India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah inducts 28 ministers, keeps tainted away
NDA ally Shiv Sena has expressed support for Sushma Swaraj as Prime Ministerial candidate.
BJP is said to be under pressure from Sangh Parivar affiliates like VHP to declare Modi as the PM candidate but the party's top brass is reportedly divided on the issue.
Yadav insisted that the debate should end.
"Enough of such discoveries have been made, now this unnecessary tendency to discover (Prime Ministerial candidate) should come to an end and people should pay attention to real issues of corruption, unemployment and FDI in multi-brand retail," Yadav said.
The JD-U leader said, "I appeal to all to stop further discovering on this. This unnecessary search for Prime Ministership should end."
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations