Ramdev says FDI source of black money
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Yoga guru Ramdev today claimed that Foreign Direct Investment was a source of black money and demanded that the Centre bring back illegal funds parked abroad.
"FDI is a source of black money. About 80 per cent of FDI is black money. Why should not the real source of FDI be made public?" Ramdev asked at a press conference here.
He claimed that the UPA government would have to quit if it failed to bring back black money kept abroad.
"The political party which commits to retrieve black money and field good people in elections will henceforth rule the country," he said.
He claimed that the August 9 rally in Delhi would be 'decisive and historic'.
Asked whether he would lead any political party, he replied "I am a sanyasi. I cannot decide who will rule the government. But Delhi rally will take a decision on this."
To a question on khap panchayats, the Yoga Guru said "Some of its recommendations concerning the Indian value system and culture should be respected."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow