Ramdev's Pantanjali doctor booked on molestation charge
A doctor at Ram Dev's Pantanjali Ayurvedic clinic here allegedly molested a woman.
According to Noida police, the victim, a media professional, lodged an FIR against the doctor identified as Ashok Bhadoria accusing him of molesting her at the clinic in
Sector 32 after which he was arrested.
She had run away from the clinic following the alleged incident and lodged the complaint.
Police have arrested the doctor and are investigating the case, they said.
The Pantajali clinic, when contacted claimed ignorance about the incident and said they will inquire into the matter. They, however, refused to acknowledge if the doctor was employed with the facility.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow