Ranbir to match steps with Madhuri Dixit?
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Ask Ranbir Kapoor who his all time favourite actress is and he promptly retorts 'Madhuri Dixit'. If things fall into place, the Kapoor boy will be close to realising his dream of matching steps with her in Ayan Mukherji's Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. Only one song is left to be picturised with Kapoor and if the makers get Dixit to be part of the song, it could be a new pairing. When contacted to confirm the news, Ayan said, "This is still just a rumour. It was something we discussed in our office, but nothing is confirmed. No point writing anything till it is concrete."
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM