Rani Mukherjee felicitated by US Embassy in Mumbai
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Rani Mukherjee was felicitated by the US Embassy at an Inaugural ball in honour of the 44th President of The United States of America, Barack Obama in Mumbai.
The 34-year-old actress, who graced the occasion, which was co-hosted by NGO 'Namaste America' along with US Emabssy, said that it was an honour for her to be there, especially because President Barack
Obama's swearing ceremony was being held on the same day in Washington.
Mukherjee looked gorgeous as ever in black traditional sari with gold embroidery embossed on it.
The 'Black' actress, who was appreciated by the US Embassy for her contribution to the Indian Cinema, also said that getting respected for one's work, especially the work that she loves doing which is acting, makes her heart goes absolutely crazy.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held