Ranji trophy: Jammu and Kashmir have upperhand against Kerala
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
Jammu and Kashmir seamers Parvez Rassol and Mohammed Mudhasir took three wickets apiece as the visitirs got an all-important first innings lead against Kerala in a Ranji Trophy Group C match here today.
In reply to Jammu and Kashmir's first innings total of 215, Kerala were all out for a meagre 163 in 66.4 overs thereby taking a first innings lead of 52 runs.
Rassol took three for 66 while Mudhasir grabbed three for 15.
In the second innings, the visitors were 68 for three with first innings centurion Ian Dev Singh batting on 34. Ian Dev faced 66 balls with six boundaries.
The total lead for Jammu and Kashmir is now 120 runs.
In the morning, Kerala seemed to be cruising along as Rohan Prem (41) and Robert Fernandes (48) added 56 runs for the third wicket before Prem was dismissed.
Fernandes and Sachin Baby (21) added another 40 runs as Kerala were in a comfortable position at 124 for three before the slide started. The home team lost seven wickets for 39 runs.
Jammu and Kashmir 215 & 68/3 (I D Singh 34 batting).
Kerala 163 in 66.4 overs (Robert Fernandes 48, Rohan Prem 41, Pervez Rassol 3/66, Mohammed Mudhasir 3/15).
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held