RBS offers wealth planning services
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
RBS Wealth division, a part of Royal Bank of Scotland Group, today announced the launch of wealth planning services in the country.
The service, which will offer solutions to clients to meet their long-term plans for structuring, protection and transmission of wealth, will complement the existing banking and investment services offerings, an RBS statement said.
"The wealth planning services that RBS will provide in India will include advice in the areas of succession planning, asset preservation, asset consolidation, and philanthropy," RBS India Managing Director for private banking Shiv Gupta said.
According to the bank, specialists with experience in the areas of trusts and fiduciary services, legal and tax advisory services, will provide services to the clients in multiple jurisdictions in India and irrespective of the location of their estates.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow