Reese Witherspoon struggling to lose baby weight
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
New mother Reese Witherspoon says getting back to her pre-baby weight is difficult.
The actress, who gave birth to son Tennessee James with husband Jim Toth two months ago, said she is finding it a struggle to regain her pre-pregnancy figure, reported Contactmusic.
"I don't know if I'm bouncing back. I'm slowly crawling back. You know, all of your joints feel wobbly, and your head is sort of confused. You just have to be gentle and patient with yourself and just sort of, you know... Slowly get back to your health," she said.
Witherspoon, 36, is smitten with Tennessee and recently gushed about what a "beautiful, brilliant, joyful, perfect baby" he is.
"We are parents that know the joy of having a beautiful, brilliant, joyful, perfect baby. That somehow heaven has opened up and delivered us an angel (who) looks adorable in every angle of an iPhone photo," she added.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations