Reliance Infrastructure to add lanes on Delhi-Agra highway
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
The Delhi-Agra highway will soon be widened from four lanes to six, concessionaire Reliance Infrastructure said on Tuesday.
R-Infra has also increased the toll on the highway. The new rates will be applicable from Wednesday, they said.
The widening of road is expected to cost around
Rs 2,945 crore, which includes renovation of 16 flyovers, two overpasses, 14 vehicular underpasses, eight bridges on service roads and ten pedestrian underpasses.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow