Religare sacks VP held for ‘molestation’
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Religare Finevest has sacked its vice president, G Krishnan, after he was arrested for allegedly molesting a manager of the company. Religare conducted an internal investigation into the matter before it removed Krishnan from his post.
In a statement, the company said, "We have terminated the services of vice president G Krishnan after conducting a thorough internal investigation. This action was taken after an employee of our company filed an FIR with Noida police, against Mr Krishnan, for sexual harassment in the office."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow