Rensil D'Silva to write Mani Ratnam's next
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Rensil D'Silva maybe busy with his next directorial venture Ungli featuring Sanjay Dutt, Emraan Hashmi, Randeep Hooda and Kangna Ranaut. However, the talented director who recently wrote the episodes of Anil Kapoor's 24 has now been roped in by Mani Ratnam to write his next film.
In fact, Rensil has already begun work on the script while simultaneously directing Ungli. The film in question we learn will be based on India's partition. It will depict the turbulence between India and Pakistan.
Besides this, Rensil is also working on Milap Zaveri's next venture. Confirming the development Milap says, "Yes, Rensil is doing the film for me; he is writing the screenplay for it, while I am doing the dialogues. The film will be an action thriller that will feature an A-list star cast that we have locked. We will make a formal announcement of the same very soon."
Currently, Rensil has wrapped up almost 80% of Ungli's shoot. The film is produced by Karan Johar under Dharma Productions.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held