- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Talking about his character, Salman says that Chulbul Pandey has worked with the audience because he, like Radhe in Wanted or Lovely Singh in Bodyguard, is a straightforward man with a rustic touch. "He is unpredictable — you can't say what will anger him and when he will laugh. Since that is the perception people have of me as well, they feel such characters are true to my personality and like to watch him," he says. The film, in his
opinion, has worked because it offers a mix of "fun, emotions and some bit of reality in a story that could do justice to the character of Chulbul Pandey".
Having broken the weekend collection records of Bollywood with Dabangg 2, the brothers are now hoping to take the franchise forward. "Salman is very keen on a prequel. But we have begun discussing the subject and its possibility," says Arbaaz.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow