Result: RComís net down 43.3%
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
RCom's net down 43.3%
MUMBAI: Reliance Communications on Wednesday reported a 43.3 per cent dip in its net profit at Rs 105 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. The company had reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 186 crore in the corresponding quarter last year. Total income of the company, however, rose 5 per cent to Rs 5,301 crore as compared to Rs 5,055 crore in the same quarter last year, the company said in a statement.
Syndicate Bank Q3 net up 50%
MUMBAI: Syndicate Bank on Wednesday reported 50.38 per cent growth in net profit at Rs 508.49 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. The bank had a net profit of Rs 338.12 crore in the October-December quarter of last fiscal. Total Income has increased to Rs 4,489.90 crore during the third quarter, from Rs 4,214.35 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2011, the public sector bank said in a BSE filing. Interest income grew by over 6 per cent to Rs 4,220.59 crore.
Novartis Q3 net down 24%
new delhi: Drug firm Novartis India has said its net profit declined by 24.28 per cent to Rs 29 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012, primarily due to higher expenses.
Sun TV Q3 net up 13.1%
Chennai: Sun TV Network has reported 13.1 per cent jump in net profits at Rs 189.88 crore for the third quarter ending December 31, 2012. The Kalanithi Maran-owned company had reported net profits of Rs 167.88 crore during the corresponding period of previous year. Total income from operations for the third quarter ending December 31, 2012 rose to Rs 485.86 crore.
Ajanta Pharma net up 76%
New Delhi: Ajanta Pharma has reported 75.95 per cent increase in net profit to Rs 32.57 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012, mainly on robust sales. The company had posted a net profit of Rs 18.51 crore for the corresponding period previous fiscal. Net sales of the company rose to Rs 225.68 for the quarter under consideration from Rs 164.52 crore for the same period last fiscal, Ajanta Pharma said in a BSE filing.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'