Retired IAS officer gets 5 yrs jail for amassing illegal wealth
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
It had said that he and his family members had invested around Rs 3.73 lakh in FDs/NSCs/NSS. Besides that, a large number of valuable gift items, including silverware, expensive glass items, costly pens and crockery had also been recovered.
Malaichamy, who was holding the post of managing director of Delhi Khadi and Village Industries Board, was given an additional charge of Election Commissioner in 2001 after the approval by the lieutenant governor, Delhi.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet