Review: Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
The plot that takes two interminable hours to unfold features aimless 'bhais' doing 'filmi bhaigiri' ('tu mera right hand kaise banega, ja pehle usko udaa kar aa'), smarmy would-be employers preying upon innocent young girls, and a lead pair who think eating 'anda bhurji' in rundown Irani cafes is the height of excitement.
I believe Oberoi has it in him. Because when he is in earnest, he is an actor that can be watched. But he needs a much better film.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations