Ricki Lake doesn't like being skinny
- Anti-corruption unit will now monitor access to players: BCCI
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Actress Ricki Lake says she doesn't want to be skinny anymore because she doesn't feel great when she loses too much weight.
The 44-year-old has battled with her weight for years and she says losing weight during her time as a contestant on 'Dancing With The Stars' didn't make her happy, reported Contactmusic.
"During 'DWTS', I was dancing seven hours a day. Now I'm not. When I was 120 I wasn't healthy. I didn't feel great," Lake said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet