Rihanna attacked by fan for reuniting with Chris Brown
- Anti-corruption unit will now monitor access to players: BCCI
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors vs Delhi Daredevils
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Rihanna was left bleeding after a man, apparently angered by her decision to get back together with abusive former boyfriend Chris Brown, threw a bottle at her during a night out at nightclub The Box, according to reports.
According to MediaTakeOut.com, the 24-year-old singer stumbled and fell into a grate, slicing open her leg, the New York Post reported.
Her attacker yelled something about her rapper boyfriend before hurling the bottle of soft drink Lucozade at the star.
Chris Brown infamously beat up Rihanna in 2009, and fans have never forgiven him.
Apparently some of that anger has spilled over to Rihanna, after her decision to get back together with the hothead last month.
Chris Brown and Rihanna raised eyebrows at last Sunday's Grammys when they smiled and snuggled throughout the ceremony, four years and a day after he sent her to the hospital on Feb. 8, 2009
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet