Rihanna buys $12mn mansion
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
R&B star Rihanna has splashed out USD 12 million on a stunning mansion at the Pacific Palisades.
The 24-year-old singer's new property is a 11,000 square foot home which includes seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
The pad also boasts a large pool with jets shooting water in beautiful arches from all sides, reported Us magazine.
On Tuesday, the 'Diamonds' singer tweeted of the new purchase, "I literally wake up every morning at 5:30ish and stare at my pool til the sun comes up! Just waiting! Is this my life."
It's unclear whether Rihanna will be sharing her new home with ex flame Chris Brown. The two have shared intimate photos together on Instagram, but Rihanna has recently been alluding on Twitter that she's single.
The "We Found Love" singer tweeted an E-card that read, "Being single sucks. The only thing I get to do anymore is whatever I want to do."
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'