Rihanna crowned most popular star on Facebook
R&B star Rihanna has been named the most-likeable star on Facebook after overtaking rapper Eminem in the popularity stakes.
Eminem, 39, became the first person to reach 60 million friends on the social-networking site in July but the 'Umbrella' hitmaker had surpassed his total recently, reported Daily Express.
The 24-year-old singer boasted 61,617,468 likes, while Eminem was a close second with 61,269,210.
Shakira is in third place with 54.8 million followers, Lady Gaga bags fourth place with 53.2 million and late singer Michael Jackson rounds out the top five celebrities on the site with 51.9 million fans.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow