Rihanna still recovering, cancels Balitmore concert
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
R&B star Rihanna is devastated after being forced to cancel another concert in Baltimore because of her poor health.
The 'Stay' hitmaker, who kicked off her new Diamonds World Tour last week, came down with a severe combination of laryngitis and flu immediately after her debut show and pulled out of her performance in Baltimore on Tuesday night, reported Rolling Stone magazine.
The singer is said to be extremely disappointed that she has only been able to perform one show to date.
Doctors have suggested that she work less and take more rest. Both of her shows in Baltimore and Boston are being rescheduled.
"Rihanna couldn't wait to get out on tour and took it easy in rehearsals so she could save her energy for her fans," a source said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet