Rihanna warns Chris Brown
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
R&B star Rihanna has warned boyfriend Chris Brown that she will walk away if he ever hits her again.
The 25-year-old 'Diamonds' singer claimed Brown, who physically assaulted her in 2009, now had a fantastic heart, reported Sun Online.
"If he gives me that again, here's what I give him: nothing. I just walk away. He doesn't have that luxury of messing up again," she said.
Rihanna shocked millions when she took Brown back in October. She even went to the Grammys with him this month, despite the fact his assault came at a pre-Grammys party in 2009. The pair are currently holidaying in Hawaii.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations