RITES tables long-term plan to ease RTR Marg and Outer Ring Road
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Under micro-level traffic management, schemes like clockwise and anti-clockwise movement on RTR Marg and Benito Juarez Marg, streamlining of access to Vasant Vihar bus depot, have been mentioned.
To improve pedestrian movement, RITES has suggested construction of foot overbridges in areas like Kendriya Vidyala on RTR Marg, Ambience Mall on Nelson Mandela Road, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Malai Mandir, National Institute of Immunology on Aruna Asaf Ali Marg and Jia Sarai.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’