Rly staffer held for molesting cleaner
Government railway police Tuesday registered a case of molestation against a railway employee for allegedly harassing a railway cleaner.
The incident took place at about 12.15 pm when Bhawar Choudhary, a 48-year-old railway employee, entered a retiring room at the Mumbai central railway station as 28-year-old victim was cleaning the premises, a railway police officer said.
Choudhary, who was possibly in an inebriated condition, allegedly touched her shoulder indecently and tried to embrace her in a manner that caused embarrassment to her, the officer added. The Mumbai central railway police station has booked Choudhary under Section 354 of the IPC.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95 lakh on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry and paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow