Robert Pattinson bans Kristen Stewart from movie set?
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Robert Pattinson is reportedly adamant that he does not want estranged girlfriend Kristen Stewart to visit him on the set of 'The Rover' in Australia.
Pattinson has been 8,000 miles away Down Under shooting for the movie and sources have said he is reflecting on his on-off relationship with Stewart as they spend time apart, reported InTouch Weekly.
"Rob doesn't want (Kristen) to visit. He felt like they needed space. He wants a break," said a source.
Stewart has apparently pushed Pattinson away to the point that he is no longer responding to her calls and texts.
The 26-year-old actor entered into filming in Australia with the mindset that a time away would help their relationship.
Though it's been 50 days and counting since the couple were last united, a source on the set of 'The Rover' said, "Rob is really enjoying himself."
The 'Twilight' star was spotted at a tavern near his shooting location on February 24, chowing down on garlic bread and chatting up the locals.
"He was relaxed and friendly. He even complimented one waitress on her hairstyle," an eyewitness said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held