Robert Pattinson wants professional relationship with Kristen Stewart?
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson reportedly wants a professional relationship with ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart
The 26-year-old actor will appear with Stewart, who cheated on him with married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, at the international premieres of the final "Twilight Saga" film because he wants to prove he can overlook her actions for the sake of his fans, reported Contactmusic.
"It's a purely business decision. He's keen to make sure fans and Hollywood see he can be professional when it comes to Kristen," a source said.
However, Pattinson is still refusing to discuss the 22-year-old brunette beauty in interviews and wants to keep all press relevant to the film.
The couple were dating each other since 2008 after meeting on the sets of the vampire franchise.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’