Rs 100 cr offered by businessman to set up medical college
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A businessman has offered the Rajasthan government Rs 100 crore as a donation for construction of a government medical college in Sri Ganganagar district.
B D Agrawal issued the cheque on October 10 in the name of Government hospital and handed over to a Sangharsh Samiti which has been pressing for their demand for a government college in Sri Ganganagar for the last several months.
The samiti members today met Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and apprised him of the donation and requested him to initiate the process for setting up a government medical college in Sri Ganganagar.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held