Russell Brand to pen book about his marriage with Katy Perry
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Funnyman Russell Brand is planning a tell all about his marriage to ex-wife Katy Perry in his next autobiography.
The 37-year old TV presenter, who had split from the pop star in December 2011 after 14 months of marriage, said it was an important part of his life, reported Contactmusic.
"I will write more Booky Wooks, I love writing those Booky Wooks and there's a lot to cover. Maybe I'll wait until I get married again or have more children before I write any more.
"You can't write things about your life and not include things that happened in your life," he said.
Brand has written two books about his life, 'My Booky Wook' and 'Booky Wook 2: This Time It's Personal' in the past.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Mumbai police say they too may seek custody of arrested pacer
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet