Russia MPs to mull making media 'foreign agents'
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
"Let them (the two United Russia MPs) understand what damage they are causing to the image of our country abroad," he said, quoted by the Interfax news agency.
Bill sponsor Fedorov meanwhile defended the legislation, saying that the 50-percent funding threshold had been introduced to soften the original text and that media covering science, art and health would not fall under the law.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'