Saeed Ajmal eyeing best player title at T20 WC
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Pakistan off spinner Saeed Ajmal is unfazed by his snub from the International Cricket Council (ICC) awards despite performing brilliantly recently, and is already eyeing the player of the tournament award at the Twenty20 World Cup in Sri Lanka.
The 34-year-old has targeted the best player's title at the World Twenty20 after attaining the top position in the Twenty20 and 50-over formats.
"I'm targeting the player-of-the-tournament title. I'm working very hard and I'm confident of giving a good show for my team in Sri Lanka conditions as well. All the opposing batsmen will be my target," the Express Tribune quoted Ajmal, as saying.
"I will have to perform well against everyone to achieve my target in the tournament. I'm not going to come up with a new delivery. I'll just look to effectively use the weapons I already have," he added.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM