Pak behind Hyderabad twin blasts: L K Advani
BJP leader L K Advani today blamed Pakistan squarely for Thursday's blasts in Hyderabad, saying it is involved in a proxy war against India.
"The neighbouring country has not been successful in waging a war against India in the last few decades, so it has resorted to proxy war," Advani said.
"The neighbouring country has taken recourse to terrorism to trouble India," he said, adding, "There is no doubt that there is the hand of the neighbouring country in Hyderabad blasts."
Pakistan should abide by the commitment made during the meeting between Vajpayee and Musharraf, whereby Pakistan undertook not to allow its soil to be used for terror acts against India, Advani said.
The neighbouring country cannot wash its hands of the Hyderabad blasts, he said.
The death toll in the blasts in Hyderabad now stands at 16 with the number of injured being put at 117.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations