Sahara approaches HC after MCA terminates contract
Sahara filed a petition under Section 9 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act in Bombay High Court against MCA for "wrongful termination of the agreements" and by way of an interim relief, the HC directed MCA not to cover the name of the Stadium until Wednesday.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95 lakh on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry and paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow