Sahara Force India duo in top 10 in practice sessions
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Sahara Force India's Paul di Resta and Nico Hulkenberg finished in the top 10 in both opening practice sessions for the Singapore Grand Prix, here.
Hulkenberg was seventh in the first free practice with a timing of 1:51.658 while Di Resta finished a place behind after clocking 1:51.943, two days ahead of Sunday's floodlit race.
The German pair of Resta and Hulkenberg were sixth and seventh fastest in the second run, with Mercedes' Nico Rosberg, Ferrari driver Felipe Massa and Lotus pilot Romain Grosjean rounding off the top 10.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel indicated his title defence isn't over yet as he scorched to the quickest times in both opening practice sessions.
Mc Laren's Lewis Hamilton was second quickest in the first session followed by teammate Jenson Button. Button was second fastest in the later session followed by the championship leader, Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.
The second session was held up for several minutes after Bruno Senna scraped his Williams car along a barrier and left it static in a chicane, making the track impassable until a crane could lift it clear.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM