Sahayata to hold cancer survivors’ day tomorrow
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
The director of PGI, prof Yogesh K Chawla, will be the chief guest on the occasion of Cancer Survivor's day and International Childhood Cancer Day on February 9 at the Government Home Science College in Sector 10, Chandigarh. Sahayta Cancer Sahyog will be holding the cancer survivors day celebrations.
The theme of the evening is 'Celebration of Life' and there will be performance by little angels from APC and a play "Nayee Subha" enacted by our survivors turned thrivers highlighting the various myths about cancer. Jeevan Shakti awards will be presented to survivors who have faced the disease bravely and are leading a meaningful life.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations