Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns hits theatres today
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Award winning director Tigmanshu Dhulia's Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns, the sequel to his 2011 hit film Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster hits theatres today.
The sequel has added Irrfan Khan and Soha Ali Khan to the existing cast of Mahie Gill and Jimmy Shergill.
Dhulia says his new film Saheb, Biwi aur Gangster Returns is more "opulent and intriguing" as compared to the first part which did not satisfy him creatively.
Fashion actress Mugdha Godse has done an item number for the first time on screen. The movie has been made on a budget of Rs seven crore.
The 45-year-old director, who started his film making journey with Haasil in 2002, had made quite an impact with his small budgeted yet powerful films like Saheb Biwi aur Gangster and Paan Singh Tomar.
Also releasing this week with Saheb Biwi aur Gangster Returns is Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga, which is a satire on the growing inflation and its impact on the middle class.
Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga has Sanjay Mishra, Pragati, Vishwa Mohan Badola, Ranjan Chhabra, Disha, Pramod Pathak, Zakir Hussain and Sitaram Panchal.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet