Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor to get married today
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Another pre-wedding related event of Bollywood star couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor was held at the Taj Mahal Hotel here in Colaba today.
There was a family dinner at Taj Mahal Hotel this evening attended only by members of both the families.
A registered marriage will be held tomorrow at Saif's residence in suburban Bandra, which will be a quiet affair.
"The marriage registration will happen tomorrow between 11.30 am and 12 pm at Fortune Heights in Bandra," marriage registrar Surekha Ramesh said.
"The notice had been submitted on September 12 and that they had requested that the registry be held at their residence. For the formalities, we will charge Rs 1,000," she said.
After the marriage registration is over, there is a buzz that a reception will be held tomorrow at the Taj Mahal hotel in the evening. This will be followed by another reception in Delhi on October 18. There will be yet another ceremony happening at the Pataudi Palace in Haryana.
Saif and Kareena have been going steady for five years.
The 42-year-old actor has two children--son Ibrahim and daughter Sara--from his previous marriage to actress Amrita Singh.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'