'Amitabh Bachchan is my valentine,' says Kareena Kapoor
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor today said that post-marriage, she has transformed herself into a begum (princess).
Kareena and Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in Mumbai in October last year after a five-year courtship.
Saif, 42, son of late Nawab of Pataudi and former Indian cricket captain Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and actress Sharmila Tagore, sealed his relationship with Kareena, 32, through a registered marriage.
This Valentine's Day Kareena hopes her husband would gift her something.
"This year Saif will have to gift me something. I think I have given him the biggest gift in October last year. Maine apne aapko begum bana liya hai (I have transformed myself into a begum). He should come and give me a gift," Kareena told reporters here.
But on February 14, Kareena won't get time to be with Saif as she would be busy shooting for `Satyagraha', an upcoming Bollywood political thriller directed by Prakash Jha.
"I will be shooting in Bhopal on the Valentine's Day. This year my Valentine's Day will be with Amitji, Ajay Devgn and Prakash Jha. So it's not that bad," Kareena said.
The film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpai in the lead roles. Kareena plays the role of an international journalist.
Kareena and Saif have worked together in films like Kurbaan, LOC Kargil and Tashan. Earlier, Kareena kapoor was dating Shahid kapoor but later both broke up with each other. Of late, karenaa has also been seen as itme girls with her raunchy numbers like 'naught naughty' 'fevicol' and others.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations