'Sallu' takes to Facebook, slams Salman Khan 'fakes'
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Bollywood star Salman Khan has become the latest celebrity to join social networking site Facebook after Aamir Khan, Piyanka Chopra and Amitabh Bachchan.
In a video message posted on his page, Salman said, "Many people have asked me why am I not on Facebook and that there are so many fake accounts which create confusion. Now that I am on Facebook, all the fake accounts should either join here or fake away," Salman said.
This page will be a one stop destination for the 46-year-old actor's fans to connect, interact and engage with him.
It will also provide up-to-date information about Salman's upcoming movies, exclusive pictures, videos, as well as exclusive pictures from his private collection.
The actor's Facebook page has already got 2.6 million likes. It also gives a sneak peak into the chain of Being Human stores opening in October.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'