Salma Hayek cried while shooting nude scenes in 'Desperado'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Hollywood beauty Salma Hayek says she cried before shooting nude scenes with Antonio Banderas for her 1992 film 'Desperado'.
Hayek, 46, who is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault, said she was worried about what her parents would think when they saw her on screen, reported Sun online.
"It was my first chance at an American film and I knew I had to take it. In 'Desperado', I had great difficulty doing the love scene with Antonio Banderas. I actually cried.
"I didn't want to be naked in front of a camera and kept on thinking, 'What will my mother and father think about this?'," she said.
The movie was a cult hit and helped launch her career but she initially thought the film had flopped and critics were blaming her for it.
"When the movie came out the critics were saying, 'Salma Hayek is a bombshell'. I was confused because I thought they were saying that the movie had 'bombed', as in failed, and it was all my fault," she said.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM